[SG]~ NovaShades Birthday [SG]~ NovaShades Birthday

Thank you Icey!!!

This is the coolest birthday card (E-card?) I ever got, and everyone here likes it alot.

Thanks so very much for taking a minute and thinking of me on my birthday;

-Nova

iceblockshadez responds:

yeah it's an E-Card. Hope you had a laugh or something.

Happy Birthday.

[SG] SLS #1: Milk's Bday [SG] SLS #1: Milk's Bday

If you had the patience to make a longer flash...

My oh my it would own hard. But hey, excellent work. I'm proud.

Happy Shades Day,

FireShades responds:

I may acquire that patience one day..just maybe..

[SG]~LuLWuT [SG]~LuLWuT

Circle blew the fuck up!

Oh my, the circle abuse all around is awesome.

I really, really liked this man. Sincerely.

Frankly, at this point, I'm not sure what SD08 flash I like best, but this is in the top three.

Happy Shades Day 2008 Everybody!

SrgLemon responds:

Nothing is more fun than throwing around a circle.
(No offense Circles)

[SG]- Epic Battle. [SG]- Epic Battle.

icey has herpes

But not really.

Could've been a bit more content before the "wtf is that at the end?", but it's awesome all the same.

Happy Shades Day everybody!

[SG] Milk's Secret Flash [SG] Milk's Secret Flash

Got a question here...

Who's dick do I have to suck to vote five more than once a day?

Anyways man, I had a feeling you had something planned. I mean, you're too awesome not to. Usually.

And man, the ridiculous intro actually made me (literally) laugh out loud. Well, the intro and your portrayal of circle. So fucking made of win.

Excellent job, and Happy Shades Day 2008

[SG] Rocker Shades Intro [SG] Rocker Shades Intro

It is true...

Anyone related to Milk has gotta be pretty fucking cool.

Welcome, and glad to have you.

[SG] Nova Day [SG] Nova Day

Happy birthday to me!

It's so very nice to have good friends in places you wouldn't expect. Like you on the internet, or the hobo outside that titty bar down the street that makes me uy him gin.

Honestly though, I really don't have words to express my gratitude. This birthday was pretty rough as I'm sure you know, and this really, really brightened up my day, which is something that's been a bit hard to do as of late.

But needless to say, I loved it, as I love all your work. I especially liked the "Chongo Box" for some reason - made me laugh fairly good. Whole thing was filled with some decent jokes, and I'm very thankful for them all.

Much love my man,
-Sky

Faith of the Heart Faith of the Heart

Hmm...

Interesting representation of the song. I always enjoy new montages of stuff played to the "Enterprise" theme, but this is the first one I've seen in flash.

The man on the mountain kinda made me think of Zefram Cochrane's statue.

Two major gripes:

1) Could've made the final ship look a little more like the NX-01 Enterprise, as I assume that's what you were shooting for. As of now it looks...weird as all hell.

2) You can't f'ing seriously tell me you like the theme from seasons 3-4 better than the theme from seasons 1-2. Come on now, anyone with their sanity intact knows that the theme didn't deserve to be basterdized like that :(

OneWhoListens responds:

Interesting...I wasn't actually trying to make the ship look like Enterprise, it was going to be my own interpretation, but looking back on it it would make more sense being the NX-01. Maybe I'll go back and change that.
I also did compare the two versions of the theme before I started work, and even though in many ways the first is better, this one seemed to go better for what I was going for.
I'm glad you liked it as a whole, though, and of course thanks for reviewing!

[SG]- Madness's drink [SG]- Madness's drink

Jesus, what is with these Shades Gang homos?

They're all a pack of ignorant little homos and if I ever see one of them out on the street I'm going to curb stomp his ass until...oh wait I'm admin nevermind I love you all.

Well ice, it's way too short for my liking (make that my -loving-), but I suppose that was your point. Art be art, author prerogative and all that.
It could've used a background - anything really. Alley would have been sweet.
Also could've used more dialogue and, like, some more humor. Leek's almost incoherent babbling was enough for a little smile, but that's about it.

But thanks for busting flash caps in mofos for talkin' shit about me. Or something.

Check yo self b4 u wreck yo self;

iceblockshadez responds:

thanks... i think

{OO}DD#4 {OO}DD#4

Thanks!

It's nice of you to set me on fire amidst your montage of...abstract art and rainbow penis jokes. I chuckled.

Keep on keepin' on :)